Substance Abuse Treatment Services
Helping youth and families affected by drug and alcohol use is at the heart of what RAYS has done for 40 years. Our substance abuse counselors expertly engage with young people facing issues related to drug and alcohol use and abuse. They bring a passion, expertise, and a thorough network of local school and court connections to their work.
Our program meets nationally standardized requirements, our treatment modalities include Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Motivational interviewing (MI), and other evidenced-based practices. Please note that our substance abuse program exclusively serves youth who have Medicaid insurance, and we do not offer intensive outpatient services, groups, or appointments for assessment only.
- Outpatient services for youth ages 13 to 20.
- One-on-one treatment (frequency varies to meet individual needs).
- Linkage to mental health, educational and vocational resources.
We specialize in
- Providing interventions for early signs of drug and alcohol experimentation and abuse.
- Treating adolescents in need of both substance abuse and mental health treatment (co-occurring disorders).
- Providing after-care for youth who have completed inpatient treatment.
- Helping youth in the juvenile justice system meet court and probation requirements.